I was nominated by the wonderful Giovanna over at BookComaBlog! Thank you so much for nominating me! This looked like a really cool idea and I am very excited to participate!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions from Giovanna:
- What is your favorite book to move adaptation? – My favorite book to movie adaption is probably Harry Potter! I have not finished the entire series yet (oops, don’t judge) but I plan to do so this year. That being said, I absolutely love the movies and I cannot choose just one, so I choose a series!
- Do you read the book before watching the movie, watch the movie before reading the book, or does it even matter? – I prefer to read the book before watching the movie, but if it is a very hyped movie that I really want to see, then it really does not matter. I do find that when I read the book before the movie, I am more critical than when I do not read the book beforehand.
- If you could star in any movie, new or old, what movie would it be? – This is a very hard question for me because there are so many movies I absolutely love and what love to be in, but I’m going to say Harry Potter (I know, I already used this answer, but it applies here too). I think starring in Harry Potter would be so much fun!
- What is your most favorite book series? – The Land of Stories Series by Chris Colfer! This is a middle grade fantasy series about two twins who inherit a magical storybook from their grandmother and get transported into the fairy tale world! Even though it is classified as a middle grade fantasy series, it has everything ranging from fantasy to adventure and even little a bit of romance. This is not a complete series (books 1-4 are out and there are 2 more books scheduled to be released) but I really love it!
- Who is your favorite author? – J.K. Rowling, John Green, and Lauren Oliver. I can’t just choose one!
- If you were able to morph into any animal, what animal would it be? – I would probably choose either a lion or a bird. A bird, only because of the next question and my answer. A lion, because I just think it would be cool to be a lion.
- If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be and why? – If I could have one superpower, it would be the power to fly! There are so many places I want to travel to and vacation to and this would be very helpful!
- Name a celebrity that EVERYONE seems to love, but you HATE.- This is hard. I really don’t hate this person, but I dislike choices they’ve made? Without going into a huge essay-long rambling about this person, I’m going to say Ryan Murphy. I think Ryan Murphy is talented, but I find that he throws everything he has into a television show for a little while before moving on to the next big thing (his next TV show/movie) and so on. I find that shows with such great potential, casting, etc, fall flat because I don’t think he cares much about them after 2 seasons (This is just a personal opinion and it may not be true, but it’s just how I see it. Please don’t attack if you like Ryan Murphy; I absolutely love Glee/AHS).
- What is your favorite Season? – Fall/Autumn! I love the fall because it’s not too hot, but it’s not too cold either, and I really enjoy being able to dress up for cooler temperatures and snuggle under a blanket with a book and some tea/cider.
- What is your favorite music genre? – It’s a tie between pop and Broadway. I am a huge Broadway nerd and I really enjoy listening to Broadway soundtracks and musicals, but I also love pop so it’s mixture between those two.
- Cleo from Cuddlewithbooks
- Stephanie from AdventuresofaBibliophile
- Leigh from littlebookstar
- Anette from Anettereads
- Courtney from LibraryCutie
- Ayunda from Tea&Paperbacks
- Ashley from sociallyawkwardbookworm
- What is your favorite genre to read in?
- What is your least favorite genre to read in?
- What book did you dread reading, but end up loving?
- What is the top book on your TBR right now?
- Can you read multiple books at one time, or do you prefer to read and focus on one?
- Do you enjoy graphic novels? If so, what is your favorite?
- If you could change the ending of any book, what ending would you change?
- What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- If you could change one book in a series to a standalone and erase the series, what series would you pick?
- Cold weather or warm weather?